Find out if you're eligible for $4000 for online career training!
New! UTEP-P3 now includes a laptop at no additional cost for MyCAA students enrolling in programs with ebook textbooks to provide an enhanced student experience.
The MyCAA program is designed to help military spouses just like you gain the training they need to start a rewarding career that will offer opportunities no matter where they PCS. Eligible spouses receive $4000 they can use for approved training programs.
The University of Texas El Paso, Professional and Public Programs in partnership with Career Step offers a variety of online nationwide career programs that are completely covered by MyCAA funding–so you can train for a new career with no out-of-pocket expenses! Available programs include:
- Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing
- Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration
- Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Billing
- Medical Assistant with Clinical Externship
- Medical Office Manager
- Healthcare IT
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing with PCS
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR
- Pharmacy Technician (ASHP)
- Computer Technician
- Executive Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Veterinary Assistant
Only spouses of active duty Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, or National Guard service members in pay grades E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2 are eligible for MyCAA funding. Call 1-855-830-6360 to find out if you're eligible today!